Monday, November 27, 2006

HELLO OUT THERE!!

My apologies for having been a delinquent blogger as of late. I've been passing my website address out like leftover Halloween candy, implying to folks that they'll be reading my "updated" thoughts (on something). The reality is that the Internet in my house is broken and I've got to trek down to my dad's office when he's away or over to an Internet cafe to get service. I was hoping that for my last month in the United States of America for a while I'd get to enjoy some the country's luxuries and conveniences from the privacy of my home. In not too long at all, I'll be hopping on a motorbike or into the back of a Rover and trekking 15-20 minutes on dusty roads in order to reach a high-speed satellite uplink. Surely then I'll take advantage of every moment online -- writing, researching, posting -- but for now I'd love to browse iTunes, surf the net, online window shop before I go out and commit to purchases... Alas!

Geek squad to the rescue! Something's got to be done about all this...

No comments: