Friday, November 10, 2006

by the grace of God I go...

My parents and two friends from work will be helping me sell my photographs whilst I reside in Haiti. Check out my small and growing collection at Sculptr.

Charlotte and Rob - two friends studying medicine at Georgetown - will be joining me in Haiti for just under two weeks to help out with the clinic at Pwoje Espwa.

Ginger - a friend from work - will be joining me in Haiti in June (can't WAIT!).

A dude I met at the Ritz store is selling me his D-SLR camera on discount so I can continue my documentary efforts.

Matt - a friend from Cornell - will be working with me on plot lines for a documentary of Pwoje Espwa (maybe he'll come visit too...).

Emily - a friend from work - will continue to brainstorm with me about continuity for the clinic at Pwoje Espwa and other projects.

Friends, colleagues and family continue to contribute in all kinds of ways.

When you're doing what you're meant to do... things seem to fall into place!!

*On another note -- check out my friend Joe's blog. He's living in Africa - working and travelling to all sorts of places (Sudan?!). Not only does his blog make for interesting reading... he's hilarious!

Cheers! Happy weekend!

No comments: