Tuesday, November 21, 2006

...and now for little comic? relief

ME: I haven't blogged in a week. And I feel neglectful. But I can't come up with anything interesting to say.

Cousin: oh, I got something.

ME: ok.

Cousin: comment on this...

ME: ok.

Cousin: one of the greatest articles I've ever read.

ME: ok... WHAT IS IT?

Cousin: singlehandedly changed my favorite news to BBC.

ME: hahaha

Cousin: and made my life goal to be king...

Cousin: note it was the day before my birthday.

article in question:

Monday, 2 May, 2005
Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight
Spectators cheered as entire Cambodian Midget Fighting League squared off against African Lion

An African Lion...is responsible for the death of 28 Cambodian Midgets
...the fight was slated when an angry fan contested Yang Sihamoni, President of the CMFL, claiming that one lion could defeat his entire league of 42 fighters.

Sihamoni takes great pride in the league he helped create, as was conveyed in his recent advertising campaign for the CMFL that stated his midgets will "... take on anything; man, beast, or machine...




Embrace the differences.
My family is so weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This story is a hoax.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/lion-midgets.html