Friday, December 22, 2006

the PASS IT ON game

Lately, more people have been noticing my blog. I'm assuming this is due to my late reconnection with that good, old online networking group, The Facebook. Obviously, I'm grateful that my friends and family take an interest in the goings on of my pre-Haiti preparation month. It would be even more wonderful, however, for you all to pass on the word about what I'm doing. Give friends, co-workers and family my website address, talk about Haiti, what you learn here, photographs that move you, etc.

In just under a week, you can read my first "in the field" post -- scripted and posted from the island of Hispaniola. At that time, the pictures and thoughts will be solely focused on life in Haiti. Now would be a great time to let more people know what I'll be doing and that I still need support (moral and monetary). So feel free to add insidetheframe.blogspot.com or portiamills.com to favorite links on your webpages and networking bios. Tell everyone, pass out fliers, WHATEVER! The more people who know what's going on, the better.

Pass it on...

No comments: