Thursday, October 05, 2006

Becoming a "Blogger"

My brother Brendan plays the voice of wisdom in my family regarding all things BLOG. He has been blogging for a couple of years now with some moderate success - as the blogoshere rates things. In his blog Spacetropic, he writes about national and local politics, his family/life, and other assorted topics.

Recently my little brother Tony has jumped on the bandwagon with his Pitch 2 Voltage. True to his passion, he posts about new music albums, concerts and anything music related. Then there's me - who recently joined the electronic community in order to talk about my upcoming trip to Haiti and ultimately to use the blog as a venue to write about my projects and experiences there -- photographs always being integral to this endeavour.

The three blogging siblings have emailed back and forth over the last weeks - passing tips and ideas back and forth. Today my older brother told me that he'll be posting about my blog in the coming days. Since popularity in the blogoshere seems to hang on other bloggers posting on, linking to, and commenting on your own blog, this is a very good thing.

Bottom line - since the last week and a half, the slow transformation from casual-Internet-browser into blogger-extraordinaire is in effect.

No comments: